When I first heard about blogging I was a little skeptical but also intrigued. I have never been good at keeping a journal but I believe that they are important. Would I be able to keep one updated online? Would I have enough to say? I'm going to give it a try. I was listening to one of the religious leaders of my church this past weekend talking about the importance of recording the events of our lives. In particular, recording the evidences of God's hand in our lives every day. What have I seen in the past couple of days...... Well, let me think about that. I'm going to New Mexico on Thursday for a convention and work is hectic right now but I'm not going to have to cancel my plans. That is God's hand preparing the way to be sure I can go. I'm sure there are other evidences and I will record them later. I just wanted to get going on this to see if I will be able to keep it updated.
No comments:
Post a Comment