Our Clan

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dad's Funeral



Dad passed away on Oct. 4th at 3:45 pm. We held his funeral yesterday. It was very emotional and hard for me through Saturday but since then I've felt the most amazing peace. I just feel so good about where he is right now. Mom is such a rock. I know she'll have some rough nights but she is just amazing. I can't wait til I get to see him again!

1 comment:

The Lund Family said...

Yes, your mom, grandma Trudy, is a rock. Maybe more a diamond, because as she is tough she is also most beautiful and always gracious. I felt her strength and peace the day of grandpas funeral. I feel so blessed to be allowed to call you and yours my family. Thank you. I love you.

My beautiful grandkids in Spain

My beautiful grandkids in Spain