I went to see this movie last night with 10 ladies that I work with. It was a blast! We had almost the whole theater to ourselves-there were only 5 other people there. Of course, my sister Leisa went with us-she's the original Shopaholic! When I told Connor where I was going he said "Leisa has to go with you". We have a couple of employees who are shopaholics in training. When it comes to the cheap theater we are all going to go again.
I wasn't sure what I thought about the previews but you're the second person I know that has said they liked this movie. Maybe I'll have to see it. Glad the girls night out was a success.
I am the proud mother to Marshall, Cari, Taylor and Connor and grandma to Austin, Carson, Kevin, Caroline and Christian.
Top Ten Loves:
1. God
2. Family
3. Naps
4. Reading in bed
5. Photoshop
6. Microfiber
7. The "24" Premier
8. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
9. Kitty Cats
10. Saturday mornings
2 comments:
Super cute blog Sue! I love the picture of your grandchildren in Spain - so beautiful!
I wasn't sure what I thought about the previews but you're the second person I know that has said they liked this movie. Maybe I'll have to see it. Glad the girls night out was a success.
Post a Comment