Cherish Bound has this great test that you can take to see what your style is. Didn't know you had a story style, did you? Well, you do and so do I. I am "Once Upon A Time". Cherish Bound is an amazing company that I am proud to be part of. With everything you have to do these days, you may wonder why you would add one more thing. How about because you love your family. Stories help you connect with your kids, husband, mother, father, friends, etc. and build them up in a way that they will treasure forever. So, click on the story style link, take the quiz and then get your family talking! Oh, and don't forget to let me know what style you are.
2 comments:
Hey Su - I'm "Hot off the Press" what the heck does that mean?
Think, Walter Cronkite and his famous, "And that's the way it is" Crisp, clear sound bites that include all the facts. It is fast-paced, high energy and grabs your attention just like a news alert. You always have something to share and Cherish Bound can help you with lots of ways to do that.
Have you ever been to a Cherish Bound workshop? You would do great in the give and take atmosphere of sharing your story with someone else. You pair up with someone (wife, friend, etc.) and using one of the story starters you take turns asking and answering questions. I do workshops once a month. If you can't make it to one, you can use the story starter on your own to write your story.
We also sell Chat Cards that are fun ways to get your family talking.
Have you wandered through the web site? What do you think?
Post a Comment